Aaron and I are happy to announce that Lilly is going to be a BIG sister!! We have an estimated due date of March 8, 2009. We found out Monday June 23 that we are expecting again and are absolutely thrilled. I could not wait to share the news with everyone. As I found out very early this time around, at 3 weeks and 3 days it will be a long 9 months. So I decided to create this blog to keep friends and family updated on our family and progress of this pregnancy. I will update with messages, belly shots, and many pictures and ultrasound pictures. We hope that you will be able to enjoy the anticipation of this new life!
Yesterday I had my first blood draw and it showed great numbers at 276! They wanted numbers above 50. So I go back tomorrow (Thursday) for a redraw to make sure numbers are increasing to support this pregnancy! :)
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Announcement
Posted by Jill at 5:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I am so CRAZY excited for you! There aren't the right words in Webster's!!!!!
Post a Comment