CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Just a little update...

I got a call this morning from the nurse and my numbers are great, they increased to 574! :) My progesterone is up to 40, so I do not need any supplements which is also wonderful! And the best news is we scheduled a date of July 14th for an ultrasound! We will look for a heartbeat and look for see if we're expecting any more than one (have to check since we went through fertility treatments).
As for myself, I am doing great! I am getting more tired, but other than that feeling fine. We got Lilly a "I'm a Big Sister" T-shirt and she thinks its the best thing in the world! :) Though she doesn't undrstand of course. I'll have to post a pic, so cute! Thats it for now, but I'll be updating again soon!

0 comments: