CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

POTTY TRAINING UPDATE

Lilly is doing great potty training. I would have to say she is fully potty training with occasional wet nights in her pull up. :) It has been so nice, but she is running to go peepee every 10 min lol. I'm sure its not that much but it seems that way. I am so proud of her and she is so proud of herself everytime she goes, its just been great. I love seeing her proud/excited little face light up everytime she goes. This week her and I are in North Carolina visiting some friends of ours and she is doing excellent here as well. I figured since last week was the only week of potty training, that this week would be rough but it was a great test and she has done excellent! I couldn't have asked for an easier baby to potty train.

0 comments: