CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

ITS A BOY!!!!

Its been a while since I've updated but nothing to exciting has been going on. I am now half way there at 20 weeks and we can't wait to meet our baby! :) We had our OB appointment with an u/s yesterday and everything looks great. We found out the gender and this baby is definitely a BOY lol! I don't think Lilly really understands that we're having a baby, but she loves talking about it and pointing to my growing belly "BabyBaby". She has been to all of our appointments and watches the Dr do the doppler with the gel on my belly so she reminds me everyday how they put "messy" on me. Its so cute I just love it! She will be a great helper and Big Sister when the baby arrives. On names we are not definite, but we are thinking about Aiden. I think this covers everything for now, but I'll update again soon with more exciting news! ;)

0 comments: