Today we had our 34 week appt (well tomorrow I'll be 35 weeks) and everything went well. My bp and protein are staying stable so that was great news. We also had an u/s done today which was fun to see. Parker is getting so big, it was neat to see him inutero one more time before the big day. He has lots of hair as we could see it floating around in the fluids! :) He was also moving his mouth like he was drinking it was so cute to watch him. I always say hes an active little guy and thats for sure, it was neat to see his movements as I felt them. I kept wondering what was hitting me in the rib and sure enough his feet are right up there kicking me everyday all day long! ;) Lilly always asks when I say "ouch" if Baby Parker is moving or kicking mommy. Its so cute, I think she is understanding a little bit more everyday that Parker will be here before long. Anyway, the u/s showed hes weighing about 6lbs 2oz and is measuring at 37 weeks. We are not changing any dates or moving my csection up since I'm already planning on delivering around 38 weeks following my originial due date of Feb 25th. Having said this we did get the big day scheduled and Parker will be here February 13th!! I will be delivering at Parkview North, we went to do a tour today and the hospital was very nice and love the staff.
I think everything is getting finished up here at the house for Parker's arrival. We got his room set up and all the baby stuff out and ready for him. (Crazy to have everything out again, seems like it was just out yesterday for Lilly). :( We are getting excited for him to be born, though we'll be patient and allow him to grow a little more! :) I'll update again hopefully with some u/s pictures from today.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Scheduled Csection
Posted by Jill at 11:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Hey Jill. I can't wait to see pictures of Parker once he is here. I wanted to pass on the Lemonade Award to you. You can find it on my blog waiting for you.
Post a Comment