I have been so busy and have not had time to update here! I miss righting everything out, so I plan on improving. ;)
Lilly and Parker are both doing great! Lilly is such a great Big Sister, she loves helping me with Parker. He is starting to sit up and she always says "Mommy he is getting bigger, can he play kitchen with me now!" Its the absolute cutest thing ever! She is just so excited to play with him and for him to get more involved. Shes always making him laugh, its so fun! She helps me feed him every night which she just thinks is the greatest as well. :)
He had his 6 month appointment today which went well. He is growing great...hes about average on all the charts. He weighed 16lbs 4oz and is 24 3/4" Long. His head measured 41" which is great too. :) Hes sitting up pretty good by himself now which makes him and I both so happy! ;) He loves his food...he has cereal(Oatmeal) in the morning and from fruits and veggies at night. His favorite has been squash and sweet potatoes...and loves all his fruits. It was an overall great appointment, just need to work on him sleeping better through the night.
Friday, July 24, 2009
Wow Its been a Long Time...
Posted by Jill at 5:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Glad to see you posting again!! Keep them coming!! Im so glad Lilly and Parker are doing so well!! We need more pics!
Post a Comment