Lilly is getting so big and growing up so fast! She is such a great big sister and loves Parker so much! Its so much fun watching her "play" with Parker and talking to him. She says "hi Buddy" all day long...so sweet! She is learning so much everyday...she loves counting and doing her ABCs. She started gymnastics a couple months ago and goes once a week. She absolutely loves it...she looks forward to it every week and practices at home all the time lol. The bar is her favorite so I just had to post a pic of her there. ;) Other than all the fun stuff shes been healthy and growing great which makes us all happy! :)

Parker is 3 months old now and doing wonderful as well...growing so fast...I can't believe how time flies! He is close to 12lbs now and 22" long. :) He has had 2 ear infections in the past couple months, but hopefully we're over those now that the winter months are past. He smiles all the time and is a wonderful happy baby! He is now rolling over from his belly to his back..I can't believe he started this so early (just a couple days before 3 months)! He also "army crawls", hes always scooting all over the place just pushing off his feet. He is such a strong boy! Here's a 3 month picture of him (excuse the quality, took with my cell phone), but I had to catch his cute smile! :)





1 comments:
They are so adorable!! Sounds like they are doing great too, I miss hearing updates on them all the time!
Post a Comment