Lilly and Parker are getting so big, Lilly still tells me everyday that Parker is getting big and he can play with her now, its the sweetest thing ever! She says the funniest things all day long. The other night we were cooking supper and she said "I know you are hungry belly, hold on and I'll give you food!!!" It was ADORABLE we were cracking up, I just can't figure out where this stuff comes from! She is learning new things everyday and loves doing crafts like finger painting, cutting and glueing, playdoh, coloring and much more. We have been working on Letter recognition and she is doing great, we just work on it at her pace so its nice and fun for everyone. :) We are gonna be pretty busy this week as we are having her 3rd Birthday party October 3rd, so next Saturday, so its a little warmer than on her Birthday. We are renting a bouncy house, she is going to love it I'm so excited for her lol! Hopefully the weather stays nice and we don't have to cancel, I'll be so upset and have to figure out back up plans. She decided she wanted a Minnie Mouse party since she watches it everyday it is her favorite. But it went from Hello Kitty to Tinkerbell, to Mickey...NO MOM THATS FOR BOYSSSS!! How about MINNIE! HAHA. Then Hello Kitty back to Minnie Mouse lol. So sweet!! A couple weeks ago I thought she might like Tap dance with gymnastics so we tried it for a few weeks, well after a rough class and not wanting to participate...she told me "I cried cause I don't like it, I just want to tap at home with my noisy shoes." So thats the plan, we will wait till she gets a little older and try again if she wants to. She is still in gymnastics and loving it, we are switching locations the 1st week of October so I'm anxious to see how it goes. She loved the trial so...it should be perfect!
Lilly in her Minnie Mouse Halloween Costume.




0 comments:
Post a Comment