Friday we had Lilly and Parker's well check appointments. I can't believe she is already 3...where had time gone! And Parker will be 1 in no time...wow! Their appointments went well and they are both growing great. Lilly weighs 26lbs and is 35" tall, its the 1st time shes hit the growth charts! :) Yes quite a milestone for us. She is 25% on height and 10% on weight. She was so excited to be at the Dr. and show Parker just how its done so she did her check up first and then Parker went. Parker weighs 18.5lbs and 26.5" long. He is 25% on height and weight... besides his head is 75%. :) As I mentioned Lilly loved showing Parker how it was all done even with shots, she wanted to go first to show him. Well she had 3 shots to get including the flu shot, H1N1 vaccine, and Hep a. She was not a happy girl, I felt so bad for her! Parker had a finger prick to check his iron and 2 shots including the flu shot and H1N1 vaccine. He hardly cried, I think he heard his sister crying still and distracted him! At least they are protected now and we've had no problems with the shots so thats all wonderful!
Lilly really didn't want to get shots obviously until she could show Parker how big she does so we bribed her with going to a movie. Well after lots of crying she still wanted to go so we went to see Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs in 3D. It was SO cute and she loved it. She sat and ate her popcorn and pop and watched the whole movie. It was so cute, it looked like it was snowing and hamburgers were flying at us so she was trying to catch them...it was so cute! I took some pictures before it started, but I wanted pics of her catching the hamburgers so bad it was adorable. Oh well! Here are some pictures of before with her 3D glasses on. ;)
Monday, October 26, 2009
Lillys 3 year and Parkers 9 month Well Check
Posted by Jill at 12:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment