CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Teeth...Crawling...Pulling up!

So Parker had a busy week with lots of new things going on. :) On Tuesday he cut his 1st tooth on the bottom...FINALLY! Poor baby has been working on these teeth for quite some time. He was so happy and finally got some sleep, he slept better than he ever has for a couple nights. Until...the next tooth decided to pop through which was Friday, so now he has 2 teeth and working on more. ;) Hes been really close to crawling, but been content with rolling around wherever he needs to go. Well this week he also started army crawling... its the cutest thing. I need to get a video and post it on here for everyone to see. Lilly never crawled as she just decided to walk so I never experienced this. She doesn't like that he gets into all her stuff, but its cute at the same time. Hes also been pulling up on my leg to get to me, but now hes pulling up on furniture and his toys. Crazy how he reached all these milestones this week, I think I'm gonna have an early walker. ;) We'll see, but until next time... take care!

0 comments: