A couple weeks ago, May 22, 2010, Lilly had her 1st gymnastics meet! When we signed up we somewhat hesitated as I wasn't sure if she'd be to shy and not participate, but I knew it would be a great accomplishment for her. I should have known better, we got there and she was so excited to show everyone her show she had been practicing for! I was so proud of her, and she was so proud of herself. Aunt Jen and Jy were there, Aunt Jenelle and her friend, and Lisa were all there to cheer her on. Unfortunately, Nana and Papa had Basketball with Aunt Tay, but she sure was excited to show them her video and medal she earned. Each girl had their own introduction (in the dark with a spotlight, so cute) and they followed with the vault, bar, balance beam, and the floor routine. They were "judged" on how well they did on each event and got a medal on what they did best. Well, Lilly said since she practiced so much thats why she got the floor routine medal. :) She did her best cart wheel, it was so cute and she was so proud! Mommy and Daddy were very proud of her, she is growing up so fast! Its hard to believe how fast time flies and how far my little girl has come! We Love you so Much!! xoxo
0 comments:
Post a Comment