CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 31, 2010

Parker is walking and growing up to fast!



This post is a little late, but I was so excited. Parker is officially walking everywhere. No more crawling for this boy, he practically tries to run, its the cutest thing. Its probably been a couple weeks that he has been walking really well. He is so proud of himself, we are always clapping for him, and big sister is of course loving him walking around with her. Today they actually started playing ring around the rosie (rosie rosie is what Lilly calls it ;)) and it was so much fun watching them play together on their own! :) I just can't believe how much they have both grown up.

Yesterday I asked Lilly if she'd play trains with Parker, well she replied
he needs to say please. He looked at her and said peeeeeease, oh it was the sweetest thing. And of course she couldn't turn it down, so she took him to the toy room to play trains! :)

A couple weeks ago he wanted a ball (his favorite toy, of course ;)) so I gave him his favorite one. Well, I thought for sure he said tank uuu "thank you", but I figured I was imagining things. The other day I had him say it again and he said it perfect. I have been so proud of him talking so much already. Of course they don't understand what it means, but it sure is cute and I figure it can't hurt to start it now. ;)

His favorite words right now are ball, uh oh, more, mama, dada and all
done. I cannot get him to say Sissy or Lilly, he thinks about it, but maybe a little more time and he will. ;)

He loves finding body parts and showing everyone each part, he is so proud. He loves showing his mouth, tongue and teeth, he thinks its quite funny. He also loves his belly and tells me butt when I change him. Haha, such a boy!

He has 4 teeth on top and 2 on the bottom. He has his 1st molar cutting in on the top right (ouch) and another molar working its way in on the left. Plus, he is working on more bottom teeth. Amazingly he has been a happy little boy running around here! :)

I think this is about it for now, but he is doing new things all the time so I'll try and update more often. :) He is just always a happy baby and we couldn't ask for more with our 2 perfect babies!

This boy loves playing at the park and climbing things, so I thought this was perfect! :) We Love you Buddy.

0 comments: