CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 31, 2010

The things kids say..


I'm not sure where kids pick up different things they say, but Lilly has been coming up with all kinds of new stuff and its so cute! I've been telling my husband I need to write this down so we can look back and remember all the cute things they come up with... so I thought there is no better place than here. ;)

Well, we were walking through Walmart and out of the blue she told me we should have 2 Daddies so when our Daddy is at work we have another one. Lol I couldn't believe she said this, but they have no clue the meaning behind it, so of course it was cute.

She has been so close with Daddy, especially since Parker was born. Well, recently she started telling me, "I love you, but you can't have kisses, only Daddy and Parker." This makes me so sad, but she still gives me lots of kisses! :)

We walking into Nana and Papa's house tonight and she said "I love this house, I want one just like it!" Papa of course loved this since he built it, but he wasn't up for building another one right now. ;)

She comes up with new things daily. She has the best memory ever, she comes up with things that happened last year that I don't even remember. She knows directions to Nana and Papa's which is 10 minutes away, despite the fact that its only 3 roads, I t
hink its pretty good. :)

She is such a sweetheart, she potted me flowers for Mother's Day (at the store with Daddy) and she brought them home to give them to me. Well, now she said those are her flowers not mine and I can have the roses Daddy got me. ;) Here is a picture of her giving me my flowers...so sweet!

I'll keep adding to this list, I'm sure I'll have new things come up daily! :)

0 comments: