CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Labs are improving...

Tuesday was a wonderful day! ;) I had my last appointment with my fertility Dr which was somewhat sad, yet nice to be moved on to a regular OB Dr. I have just seen those nurses and doctor so much over the past few months it was sad to know I won't see them anymore. Anyway, we did another ultrasound and the baby is growing wonderfully! I am 9 weeks today and everything is matching up perfect. AND it was so neat, we seen the baby move! :) So exciting, knowing the baby is only an inch long and moving around. They redrew my liver enzymes for me, as I have previously mentioned they were extremely elevated in the 500's and suppose to be 40 or lower. They were not sure whats going on and we decided we'd watch the numbers closely making sure it didn't effect my liver. Well they redrew my labs and my numbers are down to 300. I still have a long way to go to get them where they need to be, but what a relief to us that they are not continuing to rise. If for some reason the go back up, a biopsy will be considered. We will continue to hope and pray for decreased numbers.

Other than more and more Dr appointments things are going great. I am tired of course and Aaron is busy travelling. I don't have much of an appetite but if I don't eat I don't feel to great obviously. I'm hoping once my levels are back to normal we'll continue to have a normal pregnancy! Thanks for reading and I'll continue to update as much as possible!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Im glad to hear things are going well and the baby is growing perfectly!

Stacey T. said...

Oh Jill Im SOOO glad to see good news from you!!! Sounds like an AMAZING DAY!!! YAY!!