CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Labs Results...

From my GI appt and liver tests are all normal! :) They did not repeat the liver enzymes which was elevated but I have that redrawn Monday and hopefully it has come down. I went for an ultrasound of my liver today and those results are not in yet, but hopefully that is normal like the labs! The nurse in the office said usually it is, so I'm not to concerned. I go back for a follow up the 23rd so I guess we'll see where to go from there! It has been a stressful day waiting on these results so I am quite relieved right now! Thank you for reading and I'll continue to update as more results come in!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that everything came out normal with you GI appointment. I hope yours turns out like mine and doesnt have an affect on your pregnancy.

Sarah said...

Yeahhhh, im so happy everything is ok.. thinking of ya

Stacey T. said...

SO happy to hear it all came back normal!! Hugs!!