It was a long day in Indy today at the IU Med Center. Aaron and I are both exhausted. Thank you Taylor and Jenelle for watching Lilly ALL day! ;) It would have been a long day for her as well. Well I started out talking to the Dr and he was very thorough and is still not positive on whats going on. They did a more through ultrasound of the liver and LOTS more blood work. They drew 14 tubes, lol I wasn't sure if I had any left. I will get results on Wednesday next week. He is still thinking possibly Autoimmune hepatitis which is treatable with meds. Its just something your body gets where your antibodies attack your liver. If its not that it could be drug induced where the fertility meds effected my liver. Hopefully the labs will show what it is if they don't come down on their own. If my numbers stay elevated and/or raise they will do a liver biopsy down in Indy in a couple weeks to figure out the problem. Still hoping for the labs to come down on their own, but we'll see. I am ready for all this to be settled and enjoy the rest of this pregnancy. Thanks to everyone for your help and support!
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I have been thinking about you tons Jill! I really hope your numbers come down on their own! HUGS!
Post a Comment