I had a Dr appointment today, I've had some symptoms they were concerned about and wanted to do some lab work to check things out assuming things were fine. My symptoms all were signs of liver issues and this was a sign of hyperstimulation (build up of fluid) I've been dealing with. As the Dr thought they were fine at my appt they called me with results and my numbers are highly elevated. I am being referred to a GI doctor hopefully sometime this week. More than likely everything is fine but we want to check things out. Of course this is a little scary to us all, but we'll hope and pray its nothing at all.
On a good note! They did an ultrasound to see what the pain I was having was. I got to see the baby and the baby's Heartbeat!! :) :) How amazing it is to see a heartbeat on such a tiny little baby! And as you have seen yes there is only ONE! ;) I will continue to update on these follow up appointments. Thank you for reading and look forward to writing more as we discover new results!
Monday, July 7, 2008
Today's Dr Appointment
Posted by Jill at 10:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Congratulations again on seeing the teeny tiny heartbeat!!! SOOO exciting!! I really hope the GI doctor can ease your mind and all of it goes away soon! HUGS!
Congratulations Jill! Its so exciting when you get to see that little heartbeat... keep well!
Kat
Post a Comment